Duration: 6 months
Native language: English or German
We are an international e-tourism company, based in Barcelona and Miami since 2003, with a very good growth rate. We offer our international clients holiday apartments and longer term rentals.
We are looking for interns to join our team and help us set up new destinations to add to our website.
Under the supervision of the Publication Manager, you will be given the following tasks:
- Collect information from property owners.
- Write descriptions of the apartments and the surrounding area.
- Coordinate with translators.
- Work out rates, facilities, etc.
- Publish the new apartments on our website.
- Other related tasks.
- 2 years of study (Humanities, Journalism, Translation, etc.)
- Good IT skills: Microsoft Office, Photoshop (basic), Internet…
- Enthusiasm, attention to detail, organisation and energy.
- Passion for teamwork.
- Experience in the real estate industry would be appreciated.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Mother tongue: English or German.
- High/intermediate level Spanish.
- Other languages appreciated: English, French, Portuguese, German and Italian.
An internship agreement and availability for 6 months are necessary.
Monthly salary: € 450 (full time) – €300 (part time) + T30/50 TMB metro tickets and the possibility of a bonus at the end of the internship period.
Please write “Pub-en-br 11-11” as the subject of your e-mail.
CVs without the necessary requirements stated will not be considered.